Legal Aid Online
Legal Aid Online is a secure website that allows lawyers to:
- acknowledge certificates online
- submit criminal and civil certificate accounts
- submit duty counsel statements
- update contact information
- look up their annual billing limits
- review the status of submitted accounts and statements
If you want to become a registered user of Legal Aid Online, contact:
Lawyer Service Centre
Note: the toll-free number will not work if you are calling from the GTA.
- Getting started with Legal Aid Online
Read the user agreements, find bookmarking tips, learn about the message centre and more.
- Technical and sign-in requirements
Check that your computer is configured for using Legal Aid Online.
- Job aids
- Communicating with LAO’s Lawyer Services and Payments (LSP) through Legal Aid Online
- How to fix small or missing text when printing Legal Aid Online pages
- Portal attachments: A guide for Consent and Capacity Board/Ontario Review Board, Child and Family Services, Civil and Family Law Panel Lawyers
- Submitting and receiving documents electronically, and iFax modification
- Viewing upcoming billing deadlines on Legal Aid Online