Showing 1 - 7 of 7 results

Criminal legal issues

Charged with a crime that could send you to jail? Going to court without a lawyer? Charged under the Youth Criminal Justice Act?

Family legal issues

Do you want to separate from your partner? Need to decide decision-making responsibility, support or parenting time/contact? Contacted by Children’s Aid?

How do I apply for legal aid?

You can call us at 416‑979‑1446, toll free at 1‑800‑668‑8258 or through Bell Relay service at 1‑800‑855‑0511 from Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.

Domestic Violence

Abuse is never ok. If you are experiencing domestic abuse, we may be able to provide you with legal advice or representation.

Mental health legal issues

Need legal help with a mental health hearing or appeal? Are you being held in a psychiatric facility?

Legal clinics

Were you denied Ontario Works or Ontario Disability Support? Need help with income supports such as pension? Being evicted?

Showing 1 - 7 of 7 results