My login screen to the client portal does not look right. Is there something wrong?
Your browser may be outdated or your cookies/cache may need to be cleared if your login page looks like this:
Click here to download image.
Seeing this login page means you may not be able to receive the authorization code (PIN) needed to create your profile or login to your account. If your login screen looks like this, we recommend you try the following:
- If you have another browser on your computer or mobile device, close your current browser and try the same steps to access your account within the new browser.
- If you don’t have another browser, or the login page still looks like it is not formatted properly,
- Close the browser, make sure to close the Legal Aid page
- Re-open browser, DO NOT NAVIGATE TO LAO client portal
- Clear cache and delete cookies with “All Time”. Click here for help on how to clear your cache.
- Exit and re-start browser
If you take these steps and are still unable to successfully create your profile or log in to your portal account, please call 1-800-668-8258 (or call 416-979-1446 if in Toronto) Monday to Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A contact centre agent will be happy to assist you.