I requested my authorization code (PIN) to create my profile / log in to my account, but I have not received it. What should I do?
You may not be receiving your authorization code if your browser is out dated or the cache and/or cookies have not been cleared recently. This may be evident if the something does not look quite right with the log in screen.
Click here to download image.
We recommend you try the following:
- If you have another browser on your computer or mobile device, close your current browser and try the same steps to access your account within the new browser.
- If you don’t have another browser, or still can’t get the authorization code
- Close the browser, make sure to close the Legal Aid page.
- Re-open browser, DO NOT NAVIGATE TO LAO client portal.
- Clear cache and delete cookies with “All Time”. Click here for help on how to clear your cache.
- Exit and re-start browser.
If you take these steps and are still unable to successfully create your profile or log in to your portal account, please call 1-800-668-8258 (or call 416-979-1446 if in Toronto) Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. A contact centre agent will be happy to assist you.