Children’s Aid contacted me. Can I get legal aid help?

If you financially qualify, then we can help you if you:

  • want to see your children.
  • want your children at home with you (you should call us as soon as you are contacted by Children’s Aid).
  • are a family member or a member of the child’s Indigenous community and you want the child to stay with you.
  • want to see and talk with your child and they have been placed for adoption.

Call us to see if you qualify.