Getting legal help

Refugee and immigration legal issues

Our refugee law program has changed as of April 2019. If you are a legal service provider and you would like more information on our current program, visit our interim refugee law services page.

If you are in Ontario, we may be able to help if:

You have to qualify financially for these services.