LAO’s Executive Compensation Framework closed
As a requirement under the Broader Public Sector Executive Compensation Act, 2014 (BPSEC), Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) is developing an Executive Compensation Framework. The BPSEC establishes requirements that designated public sector employers must meet when setting executive compensation.
This Framework is a written program that describes the compensation LAO provides to its leadership team. The Framework includes information on:
- Compensation philosophy: the guiding principles that drive compensation decision-making
- Comparative analysis details: a list of comparable positions and organizations used when calculating salary and performance-related caps
- Salary and performance-related caps
- Other elements of compensation
- Current and proposed salary levels
Public Feedback: have your say
We’re no longer accepting public feedback. The final framework, including an overview of the feedback we received during the consultation phase, will be made available later this year.
Draft LAO executive compensation framework
Considering: O. Reg. 304/16: EXECUTIVE COMPENSATION FRAMEWORK under Broader Public Sector Executive Compensation Act, 2014, S.O. 2014, c. 13, Sched. 1
February 2018 / PDF
Starts: February 1, 2018 at 12:00am
Ends: March 1, 2018 at 12:00am