Where can I find legal services and resources for Aboriginal people?
There are many community-based legal services and resources available for Aboriginal people in Ontario.
- Aboriginal Legal Services
Operates legal-related programs for Aboriginal people in Toronto.
- Human Rights Legal Support
Offers legal assistance to people in communities across Ontario who believe they have experienced discrimination.
- Ministry of Indigenous Affairs
Access to Ontario government programs, services, and information.
- Nishnawbe-Aski Legal Services Corporation
Delivers and coordinates a range of legal services and alternative processes for First Nation communities.
- Ontario Federation of Indian Friendship Centres
Represents 28 friendship centres across Ontario that provide programs for Aboriginal individuals and families.