What kind of help can I get if I’m in an abusive relationship?

If you need urgent legal advice about a family issue or an immigration/refugee issue, call us right away or ask someone at a shelter or legal clinic about our two hours of free legal advice. You may also qualify to have a lawyer represent you in court.