I am new to Canada. Can I get legal aid help with my refugee claim?

If you qualify for legal aid, we will pay for a lawyer.

This lawyer has to accepts legal aid work (not all lawyers do legal aid work).  You can search our Find a Lawyer tool to help you find a lawyer.

Call us to see if you qualify.