File and serve your application for a judicial review (Ottawa)
Take the copies of applications for judicial review to the Registrar’s Office of the Federal Court of Canada. It is located at 90 Sparks Street (Sparks & Metcalfe), 5th Floor.
- You will have to pay a $50 filing fee;
- Once the Registrar gives your applications back with a court number, you have to take them to the Department of Justice.
- The Department of Justice is located in the Bank of Canada building on Sparks Street between Bank Street and Kent Street (across from Holt Renfrew);
- You leave one copy of the leave application at the Department of Justice and you get them to sign on the back of the other copies;
- Take one of the copies signed by the Department of Justice back to the Registrar’s Office at the Federal Court and leave it with them; and
- Keep the other copies.