Information for lawyers
Legal Aid Online
Legal Aid Online is a secure website that allows lawyers to:
- acknowledge certificates online
- submit criminal and civil certificate accounts,
- submit duty counsel statements
- update contact information
- look up their annual billing limits
- review the status of submitted accounts and statements
If you want to become a registered user of Legal Aid Online, contact the Lawyer Service Centre at (416) 979-9934 or toll free at 1-866 979-9934.
Getting started with Legal Aid Online
Technical and sign-in requirements
Check that your computer is configured for using Legal Aid Online.
Quick, informative videos on using Legal Aid Online, submitting basic, block fee, and complex accounts and more.
Communicating with LSP through Legal Aid Online
A new section recently added to Legal Aid Online permits lawyers to forward messages electronically through the web-based billing tools and receive faster resolutions to certificate-related enquiries.
Find answers to commonly asked questions about Legal Aid Online.