Family Law Service Centres (FLSC)

Published: February 26, 2019

Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) can help if you’re separated and seeking child support or experiencing domestic abuse or trying to get custody or access to your children. We have a growing number of family law service centres across the province that can help with a number of family matters.

For more information please see

View document