Public proceedings of the Board
Meeting of the Board of Directors on October 27, 2014
Board members present
John McCamus (Chair); Aly Alibhai; Nancy Cooper; Michelle Haigh; John Liston; James McNee; Derry Millar; Tim Murphy; James Yakimovich; Robert W. Ward (CEO/Ex Officio)
1. 2014 Sidney B. Linden award
The 2014 Sidney B. Linden Award Selection Committee is comprised of:
- Aly N. Alibhai, Committee Chair
- John D. McCamus, LAO Board Chair
- The Hon. Frank N. Marrocco, Associate Chief Justice, Superior Court of Justice
- Nathalie Des Rosiers, Dean, Faculty of Common Law, University of Ottawa
- Paul Dray, former LAO Board member.
The Selection Committee met on Friday, October 24, 2014 to consider eight excellent candidates for the Sidney B. Linden Award. It recommended giving William Sullivan the 2014 Sidney B. Linden Award for his commitment to the highest ideals of the legal profession and his tireless advocacy of justice for the most vulnerable in our society. The Board approved this recommendation.