Reminder: Annual self-report submission deadline is June 30, 2012
Posted on: Wednesday, April 18, 2012
All lawyers who do legal aid work must complete an annual self-report to maintain their continued standing on one or more of the following Legal Aid Ontario (LAO) panels.
- Family and Family Child and Family Services Act (CFSA)
- Consent and Capacity Board (CCB)
- Extremely serious criminal matters
- Family court
- Criminal court
- Advice – domestic violence
- Advice – Correctional Institute
- Advice – Mental health
- Advice – Refugee and Immigration
The annual self-report confirms lawyers’ ongoing integrity and compliance with LAO’s panel standards.
The deadline for submitting the self-report is June 30, 2012.