Register for block fee training sessions now
Posted on: Thursday, August 18, 2011
To help you understand the details of these changes, and as a refresher on LAO billing processes, we are offering live, web-based and in-person training sessions for criminal lawyers and their staff.
These sessions will include:
- Information on block fee certificate issuance, and amendment policies and processes
- Explanation of block fee billing rules
- A demonstration of the new Legal Aid Online billing interface
- An opportunity to have your process questions answered by LAO’s in-house experts
Training session dates
Tuesday, August 30 from 8:30 to 9:30 a.m.
Tuesday, September 6 from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m.
* Training sessions are available in English only
To register follow this link: www.regonline.com/blockfee
When you register for the webinar, you will be given a link and teleconference login information. Please follow the instructions included with this link to test your web browser, and ensure compatibility with our hosting system. We highly suggest doing this at least 20 minutes before the session.
If you have any questions, please contact: General-Learning@LAO